Now Hiring Finishers and Form Setters 623-688-8775
Progressive Hardscapes is different from most concrete companies because we focus on high-quality architectural concrete work. We strive not to overload our crews so they can produce quality work. We still have minimum production rates that need to be accomplished; however quality and safety take priority over everything else. So if you take pride in your work and what you have finished at the end of the day you will fit in with our team.
The Concrete Finisher and/or Concrete Form Setter will be responsible for setting forms, hand finishing concrete utilizing all types of finishing tools, all while respecting the highest level of quality.
We are looking for team members that take pride in their work! The decorative work we do is artistic, challenging, and enjoyable!
• Able to pass strict drug testing done by hair test that goes back 90 days.
• At least one year of concrete construction experience.
• Must have own hand tools.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Finisher Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Most work is high-quality decorative flat-work and some decorative walls.
• Ability to place and finish high-quality concrete work.
• Let us know what your skill level is with Exposed Aggregate, Sand Finishes, Stamped Concrete, and Color.
Carpenter Form-setter Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Able to perform carpentry functions such as layout, cutting, setting forms.
• Most work is decorative flat-work with decorative (custom formed) walls.
• Ability to bend, stoop, and/or squat.
• Must be able to lift, pull, push, and exert up to 100 pounds frequently in many various positions.
• Able to work outdoors in hot weather experienced during the summer months.
• Required personal tools: hammer, measuring tape, hand trowels, and gloves.
• Eligible for health and dental insurance the first month after 60 days of full-time employment.
• Eligible for FSA Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Flexible Spending the first month after 60 days of Full-Time employment.
• Eligible to enroll in 401k after one year of full-time employment.
• Company-provided life and short-term disability insurance the first month after 60 days of full-time
• 6 paid holiday days per year.